The Pilates method is a system of movement and form of therapeutic exercise. At West 12 Health Centre, we specialise in Matwork Pilates and Motor Control training.
The Pilates method can be tailored to anyone’s needs and can be used to train high level athletes, dancers, fitness enthusiasts, weekend warriors, the elderly, mums to be and is ideal for injury prevention, rehabilitation and sports performance enhancing.
If you’re looking to get stronger, longer, and leaner; you’re overcoming an injury; are pre or post-natal or just in need of a great full-body workout, Pilates can be an integral part of your plan.
W12 Health Centre Approach to Pilates
- At W12 Health Centre, we run 1:1 up to small 3:1 group sessions where our instructors can always give you a an approach tailored to your needs.
- A 1:1 session is tailored to you, where the aim is for you to get the most out of the Pilates method by utilising a variety of exercises and equipment.
- 2:1 and 3:1 classes are designed for people wanting to share their experience with friends and family. The classes are kept small to keep it personal and to make sure everyone gets as much attention from the instructor as possible.
Benefits of Pilates:
- Transform the way your body looks, feels and performs
- Improve posture
- Enhance flexibility
- Make your back stronger and less painful
- Relax and de-stress you
- Prevent and rehabilitate injuries
- Enhance Pre and post-natal care – suitable for all stages of Pregnancy